FRS are recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a well established business in Coventry.
You will be working as part of a small finance department and be responsible for managing a wide array of duties as noted below.
You will ideally be experienced with and able to use Sage 50, and have a general understanding of how to use MS Excel to be considered for this vacancy, alongside having worked within an SME environment previously.
– Maintenance of the Purchase Ledger, including maintaining and filing invoices, payment processing, petty cash and expenses management, resolving any queries
– Credit control, running aged debtor reports and minimising any outstanding monies owed to the business, reviewing accounts and advising management
– Bank and statement reconciliations
– Assisting with ad hoc reporting and month end assistance
– Maintaining the cashbook
– Assisting with VAT returns (experience ideal, not essential)