– Learning all aspects of the financial management relating to all areas of the business.
– To learn the shipping and invoice processes and support this area when required.
– Control account reconciliations and preparation of monthly journals.
– To be involved in cash collection where required.
– To progress to preparation of quarterly Management Accounts for all group Companies, to include Profit and Loss Accounts, Balance Sheet and all supporting information.
– To be involved with the annual audit process as required.
– Knowledge of computer based finance systems – we currently use both “Sage 50” (for the Branded and Online side of the business) and “Open Accounts” (for the Wholesale, MTO side).
– The invoicing and stock management are also split as above, with a “FAM” system for the Branded and Online and a “Prima Order Management” system for Wholesale MTO – the successful applicant will be trained in understanding these programmes.
– Be comfortable with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
– To liaise with fellow members of Finance / Accounts team to complete ad hoc jobs as required.
Someone currently studying will be considered for this position.