Purpose of role:
Responsibility for the conduct of statutory accounts, management accounts, sole trader and partnership accounts, to provide payroll support, complete P11d’s and tax computations, and general accounting assistance within the department.
– Responsible for the accountancy process from planning through to completion, either in charge or as part of a team.
– Day-to-day control of assignments to ensure that they are completed within the agreed timetable and budget, and that a good working relationship is maintained with the client.
– Provide information necessary to support suggestions and recommendations to be included as business advisory comments in reports for the client.
– To identify opportunities to provide our clients with additional services.
– Previous experience in a Practice environment, ideally having worked with a variety of clients with experience of planning and completion.
– IT literate, with experience of using electronic accounting packages.