An exciting opportunity for an experienced accounts professional to join a long established head office based in Huntingdon, and become an integral part of this Team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Ensuring the Sales Ledgers are tidy in preparation for monthly statement runs, and highlighting any issues to the relevant accountant and the group accounting supervisor if required.
– Ensure all bank payments are raised accurately and timely.
– Ensure cashbooks are posted and within the deadlines.
– Ensuring suppliers are paid within their terms each month, and that a remittance is sent to back up any payment where required.
– Ensuring all communication methods are efficient and effective, like answering the phone quickly and replying to emails in a timely manner.
– Liaising with the team at the branches to create good working relationships, and assisting with any queries they may have.
Skills / Experience Required:
– Previous accounts experience.
– Good attention to detail.
This company offers excellent career development in an innovative and dynamic organisation.
Some of the Company Benefits include:
– Perkbox Benefits Scheme, offering many discounted options e.g. holidays, gym memberships, cinema tickets, supermarket vouchers etc.
– An Employee Car Scheme, following a qualifying period.
– Life Assurance policy.
– 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme, which focuses on employee wellbeing and positive mental health.
Hours: Mon – Fri 08:30-17:30