My client is a leading business within the Property Management and Property Development sector, working with a number of landlords, properties and tenants.
The office is ideally situated in central Leicester (free parking on-site).
Due to a long serving member of staff leaving, they have now engaged FRS to assist with the recruitment of a Company Accounts Assistant.
Working as part of a small finance team, you will report into the Head of Finance, taking full responsibility for all aspects of General Accounting.
Tasks to be carried out:
– Posting purchase invoices
– Processing bank payments
– Bank reconciliation – multiple accounts
– Issuing sales invoices
– Credit control
– Ability to manage multiple companies with different VAT status
– Posting Journals
– Preparing quarterly and annual rental summaries
– Month end processing
– Excel skills – essential
– Postings on Sage – purchase, sales and nominal ledgers
– Managing suppliers and customers accounts on Sage
– Arranging property maintenance, repairs as required
– Managing / assisting with lease renewals and rent reviews
– Keeping up to date tenants database
– Assisting with tenants / landlord queries