An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate (or equivalent) Accounts Professional, to join an expanding organisation based in Amersham.
You will join a small, friendly hard-working team.
Full time role.
• Purchase Ledger – supplier payments
• Credit Control
• Sales Ledger
• Sales invoicing / month end – new sales accounts / credit check
• Banking – daily banking, manual cheques, petty cash
• Administration duties – remittance reconciliation, order number chasing, purchase order maintenance, insurance database maintenance, vehicle taxation
• Management accounts
• Profit / loss on sales equipment
• New nominal accounts
• Working with company accountants
• Monthly wages
• Pension contributions