FRS are recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a brilliant SME based on the outskirts of Atherstone / Tamworth.
Reporting into the Managing Director and working alongside the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for a range of transactional finance duties.
The business are experiencing a period of rapid growth, growing by approximately 40% over the last 1-2 years through diversifying their product range and services offered.
Ideally, the business are looking for a candidate who wants to grow with the business, taking on more responsibilities over time.
Duties will include:
– Managing the Sales and Purchase Ledger
– Credit Control
– Checking, coding up and entering purchase invoices / returns
– Banking information onto accounting system
– Reconciling supplier statements, making payments via BACS
– Dealing with copy invoices and supplier queries
– Monthly production of client sales invoices
– To assist the Financial Manager in the production of accounts, budgets and forecasts
– Assist with month end procedures
In return, the business can offer a salary of circa £23,000 – £26,000pa, with the possibility of flexible working hours (TBC on application).