We are recruiting a Finance Officer for a globally recognised charitable organisation based in Milton Keynes.
Your role will be based within a small finance team, and you will report into and work alongside the Finance Manager.
The business use Microsoft Excel and Sage 50, experience of these systems would be ideal but not essential. Having experience working within the charity sector would also be advantageous, but again, not completely essential.
Duties will include:
– Month end journals and reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts
– Ensuring that all financial transactions are accurately recorded on daily banking spreadsheet
– Cashflow analysis and reporting
– Inputting all purchase invoices, processing BACS payments, reconciling suppliers statements with accounts, dealing with any invoice related queries
– Processing all sales related invoices, update diary system with invoice information
– Posting and matching cheques and BACS payments received, updating accounts, chasing outstanding debts via telephone, letter and email
– Controlling petty cash records
– Ensuring that company income is recorded and banked in a timely and accurate manner
– Assisting the Finance Director in maintaining a strong financial system and control