My client is a well established yet still rapidly expanding business within the logistics industry, due to continued growth they now have a position for a dynamic Accounting Professional to join a small team.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will work from the offices in Amersham and duties will include:
Day to Day Management of Purchase and Sales Ledgers, with overall responsibility for both Payroll and Credit Control.
• Posting of cash book entries and bank reconciliations
• Process all supplier, expenses and salary payments
• Manage production of payroll through external bureaux
• Complete balance sheet reconciliations
• Coordinate the month end close of ledgers to agreed timescales
• Provide information to UK and French accountants
• Maintain fixed asset records
• Divisional and cost centre reporting
• Assist Financial Controller with Monthly reporting routine
Applicants must have previous finance experience, incorporating exposure across all ledgers – purchase / sales / general.
Although this role will include monthly Management and Financial Accounting, it is essential that applicants are just as happy assisting with more basic tasks.
You will be a bright and ambitious individual that possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with a high level of enthusiasm.
A high level of IT Literacy to include advanced MS Excel (Pivot Tables / Look Ups) is a must, previous experience on Xero or similar would be a distinct advantage.
This is a forward thinking business with great ambitions of 100% growth within the next 3 years.