The Accounts Assistant will work in our busy Finance Team, based in our modern Head Office environment.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week and we can be flexible on working pattern.
The role reports to the Management Accountant.
• Purchase ledger duties, including assigning entries to correct accounts
• Reconciles supplier statements
• Raise purchase ledger and penalty payments
• Daily Credit Control duties and resolving queries
• Internal group recharges
• Import entries to accounts system
• Petty cash and daily bank / cash reconciliations
• Ad hoc duties
• Make recommendations to improve processes, procedures, and productivity
• A-C GCSE grades in Maths and English or equivalent
• Experience of high-volume transactional processing
• Previous experience of credit control desirable
• Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
Technical Expertise / capabilities:
• Good / advance knowledge of Excel would be preferred
• Good system skills
• A desire for a career in Finance
• Positive and confident attitude