My client, a well established organisation within the industry, is seeking to recruit a full-time Accounts Assistant to work at their Head office based in Coalville.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional eye for detail, be qualified to an AAT level 2 standard or equivalent, and have a good track record within finance.
JOB ROLE: Accounts Assistant
The role will include using Sage to produce our monthly invoices, purchase ledger, cash and bank management, credit control, helping support the production of payroll and maintain staff records.
A friendly, well established company committed to delivering a great service and being a fantastic place to work.
To help drive our continued growth, we are looking to recruit an accounts assistant to join our expanding team.
Reporting to the Accounts and Payroll Manager, the successful candidate will be undertaking various tasks, including:
• Production of monthly invoice run and ad hoc invoices for customers
• Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
• Process bank postings and reconcile bank accounts
• Prepare, send and store invoices
• Process purchase invoices and deal with queries
• Upload invoices and any new customers to the factoring account
• Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
• Credit control support, helping to chase aged debtors
• Identify and address discrepancies
• Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
• Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
• Maintain accounting files and records
• Ad hoc administrative tasks
• Support the creations and help maintain staff files
• Support the production of reports for customers regarding hours worked
• Administrative support for payroll production