My client is a well regarded business specialising in the provision and installation of electrical and mechanical requirements, with a diverse list of clients across the UK including BBC, Virgin Active, NHS and Next PLC.
Due to internal restructure, they now have a vacancy for an experienced Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper to join the business.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, this role works as part of a small team, taking responsibility for the below:
* Purchase Ledger – Processing, matching, batching and coding, Payment of suppliers and expenses
* Sales Ledger – Issue Sales Invoices, Allocation of Payments and reconciliation
* Credit Control – Chasing of Aged Debtors and issue statements, resolve queries delaying payments
* Cash Management – Management of company bank accounts, petty cash / cash books
* Assist with ad hoc duties as requested at month and year end
* General Administration duties as required, in the running of a small but busy office
* Daily use of Sage Line 50 and MS Office
The ideal candidate will have experience gained working across Purchase and Sales Ledgers, and be seeking a steady position within a fun and friendly business.
Previous experience of Sage would be ideal, but is not essential as training can be given.
In return, a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits await.