The applicant should have extensive accounts experience, and should additionally be willing and able to support the Managing Director on a personal assistance basis.
Some travel to client locations will be required.
This is a varied role and persons who can offer the necessary experience plus a high level of initiative, honesty, integrity, professionalism, IT and customer services skills are encouraged to apply.
– Supporting the MD on a PA basis
– Supporting the business as required and as appropriate
– Bookkeeping / general accounts duties as follows:
– Order book management
– Ledge management
– Applications for payment
– Internal invoicing
– Enter purchase invoices on Sage
– Post payments
– Balance supplier statements
– Manage project plans from an accounts perspective
– Raise payments
– Enter payments / receipts to nominal ledger
– Reconcile bank statements to nominal ledger
– Post journals
– Stock transfer
Applications / Retentions
– Month End
– INLAND REVENUE
Salary of £25,000 per annum
25 days holiday per year, plus statutory