Our client is currently recruiting for an Audit Senior for their practice based in Northamptonshire.
The role will include 50% audit and 50% accounts preparation:
• Full responsibility for all aspects of planning, including budgeting resourcing, coordinating manager and partner, client meetings and visits.
• Draft the budget and assign audit areas to team members (where applicable) so as to manage the audit risks and develop the team members.
• Where applicable, prepare or supervise the preparation of the draft statutory financial statements based on the information provided by the client.
• Where appropriate, allocate work to team members based on skill and knowledge of team members, ensuring to meet development objectives; in particular assigning more responsibility to more junior staff.
• Act as a point of contact for both manager and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the audit.
• To maintain time records and appraisal records.
The successful candidate will be / have:
• Part Qualified / Qualified or Qualified by Experience.
• Have previous Audit experience (Essential).
• Proactively identifies client needs and keeps them informed of project status as appropriate.
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels.
Salary will depend on both experience and qualification, ranging from £28,000 – £42,000.