Our client is currently recruiting for an Accounts Executive for their practice based in Hampshire.
Position: Accounts Executive (Service Charge)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum (depending on experience and study support)
About the role:
Our approach is to ensure we provide our clients with the best talent for each service, that’s why we structure the business to meet our clients needs. In doing so, we have one of the country’s largest teams of dedicated service charge accountants with a growing national client base, and we are looking for an Accounts Executive to join our team.
We deliver a first-class service to our clients and contribute to the sector as whole while undertaking a variety of work types for our clients including; accounts preparation and certification, auditing services, taxation compliance, outsourcing solutions, reporting for trade associations and consultancy and general advice.
The role of Accounts Executive will have varied disciplines for one or more key clients, including preparing service charge accounts, undertaking audit assignments and assisting the more junior team members, in order to meet the client’s needs. The role will also entail involvement with practice and workflow management for the wider team.
• AAT qualified or part ACCA / ACA qualified as a minimum
• Have a solid accounting experience, ideally obtained within practice or service charge
• Knowledge of service charge accounting would be an advantage
• Have strong management, communication and organisational skills
• Have experience of managing and controlling workflows in a practice environment
• Be able to confidently work alone but also be a team player
• Have excellent time management
• Have the ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and respond promptly to requests
• Be proficient in Outlook and Word
• Experience in Microsoft Excel to an advanced level
What is on offer:
• Study support opportunity for the right candidate, after successful completion of probation
• Health cash plan
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Group Income Protection
• Group Life Assurance x3
• Pension Auto Enrolment
• Benefits Discounts Portal
• Quarterly functions and events
• Parking on site
• Friendly and inclusive working environment
• Regular training and development