Our client is a successful business in which they take great pride in designing, manufacturing and installing displays for leading retailers nationwide. As a result of growth, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Administrator. This is a full-time permanent position based in Isham, Kettering.
Daily tasks will be:
• Inputting and processing purchase invoices
• Assisting with month end processes
• Assisting with supplier account reconciliation
• Updating client accounts
• Resolving client queries
• Assist with ad hoc administrative duties
• Bank reconciliations
• Being proactive with ideas to improve cash flow management
The Ideal Candidate:
• You must have experience in and be able to use SAGE 50
• AAT Qualified
• Strong IT skills and knowledge of Excel
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Great communication skills verbal and written
• Positive attitude
• Payroll experience
• Ability to work within time constraints and deadlines.
• A big team lunch on the last Friday of the month
• Weekly team breakfasts
• Free tea and coffee
• On-site parking
• Being a part of a great team!
The role is office based, 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday.
In return, the client will offer a supportive and collaborative environment where you can gain experience of the wider finance function, along with an annual salary of up to £26,000. They are a fast-paced growing business and it’s a great time to join the team!