FRS are assisting a manufacturing business with the recruitment of an Accounts Manager.
You will be leading a small finance team of 2-3 team members and be responsible for the day to day running of the finance operations.
The business are looking for candidates with experience of working within a SME most recently, and ideally experience within the manufacturing sector.
The hiring managers are looking to shortlist as soon as possible, so if this sounds of interest and you want more information, please apply today and we will be in touch.
Duties are to include:
– Overseeing the workload of the two office / finance staff day to day activity
– Overseeing payroll for the business
– Quarterly VAT returns
– Preparation of month and year end journals
– Managing the business fleet vehicles
– Assisting with month end reporting
The suitable candidate will have / be:
– AAT / ACCA / CIMA Qualified – although QBE candidates will be considered
– Proficient using Sage, and to at least an intermediate level with MS Excel
– Have experience in a similar role within a SME
– Have experience within the manufacturing sector