We are recruiting for a TOP national firm of accountants and business advisors, who require an experienced Accounts Manager to join their branch in Flitwick.
This award-winning accountants specialise in the property management sector, and experience in this field would certainly be an advantage, however is not essential.
About the role:
– To oversee the smooth running of the service charge division, which operates out of two locations based in Flitwick and Southampton.
– To play a key role in the ongoing expansion of the business.
– Predominantly to be based in the Flitwick office, the role involves reporting to the directors and contributing to the strategic direction of the business.
• Workflow management across the business
• Revenue forecasts and management
• Work in progress and recoveries management
• Staff management and development
• Compliance of the service line across the two offices
• General office administration
• Client file reviews
• Key account management
• Previous relevant experience working in a practice environment
• FCA or FCCA qualified, or equivalent
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team
• Comprehensive IT skills, including advanced knowledge of practice software and Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of the property sector and service charge reporting would also be an advantage, however not essential
• Ability and willingness to travel to the Southampton office
• £40,000 – £50,000 per annum, depending on experience
• Rewards and incentives
• Agile working platform
• Quarterly functions and events
• Parking on-site
• Friendly and inclusive working environment
• Regular training and development
This role provides a clear path of progression within the firm, it is expected that the role will lead to a director position within 2 years.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person wanting to develop their career with a market-leading firm.