My client is a small well established business within the manufacturing industry, due to retirement, they now have a vacancy for an experienced Accounts Office Administrator.
Reporting into the MD and Finance Manager, you will take responsibility for the timely completion of both Accounting and General Admin Duties.
• Management of the Company”s Purchase, Sales and Nominal Ledgers
• Bank Account Management and Reconciliations
• Maintenance of Company Petty Cash and Cash Books
• Management of stock level and purchase ordering system
• General Admin – Filing, Faxing, Photocopying
• Ad hoc duties as requested by the MD
Applicants should have previous office and administration experience, preferably working within a small to medium sized business.
You will be a team player with experience of working within a supervisory capacity, and be happy working to tight deadlines.
A good level of IT Literacy to include Sage or equivalent, along with MS Excel is essential.
In return, my client can offer a varied and exciting opportunity with genuine prospects of long term career stability.
A basic salary of up to £22,500 awaits the successful applicant.