Full time Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
We are one of the largest companies of its kind in the UK and with an international customer-base, and serve a broad range of customer sectors.
Products include self-adhesive labels, shrink sleeves, linerless labels, flexible packaging, artwork and design and more. We seek to be on the forefront of innovation, investing in technology and people for continuous improvement.
We are currently looking for someone to join our Accounts Payable team.
The main duties will include (but not be limited to):
– Receive and record invoices from suppliers
– Match and process invoices with their matching receipts
– Make sure invoices are approved in time and to meet payment cycle
– Retain and keep up to date a solid understanding of the finance systems, along with all the other internal systems that Accounts Payable use
– To support and deal with supplier queries
– Collaboration within other areas of the business in regards to AP
– To enable and reach conflict resolution with suppliers in an appropriate manner
– To be able to carry out statement reconciliations on supplier accounts
– To understand and support the achievement of all departmental KPIs
– Work within tight deadlines for month end processes
All of the above duties require a keen eye for detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, whilst being able to work well with others and meet strict deadlines; plus being able to organise and prioritise their own workload.
AAT qualification is preferred and good Excel skills are essential.
Access knowledge is preferred, but not essential.
This is a full-time permanent position (Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week), and will be office based for the time being.
In return, we offer a competitive salary negotiable based on experience, plus 22 days holiday excluding bank holidays.