FRS have been tasked with recruiting an Accounts Payable Professional on a long term temporary basis, for a business who are heavily involved with investment businesses and councils who develop new housing areas.
Due to a new upcoming project, they require some extra assistance and need an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk who can work well in a small team and can manage their own workload.
The nearest train stations (for those commuting this way) would be Snow Hill and New St.
Duties will include:
– Monthly reconciliation of statements
– Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
– Maintaining a high volume of vendor accounts
– Creasing out any discrepancies and resolving any irregularities
– Day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities – accurately and in a timely manner
– Coding, batching and matching of invoices
– Assist with month-end procedures
– Filing and general administration
– Managing expenses
– Verifying and reconciling invoices
– Ad hoc duties to support an accountant
My client is looking to hold telephone / video interviews ASAP, and for the successful candidate to start with the business once they return to the office as normal (date of course TBC).
If you would like to be considered, please submit your current CV for immediate review.