FRS are recruiting an Accounts Payable Coordinator for a global business with their UK Head Office is based in Coventry.
Working within a supportive and friendly team, you will be reporting into the AP Team Leader and responsible for supporting the Operations and Finance teams; in the performance of key administrative activities with the primary objective of managing the AP invoice flow, inputting invoices and supplier statement reconciliation.
Duties to include:
• Batch purchase invoices for input into SAGE 1000 across all entities in EMEA
• Match invoices to purchase orders in SAGE 1000
• Check coding and validity of invoices – return to purchasing if matching does not agree, coding is incorrect, or supplier details do not agree
• Liaise with suppliers and AP Team Leader to ensure there is no unallocated payments on the ledgers
• Liaise with Purchase Requisitioners to ensure P/O’s are receipted as goods are received, to ensure a steady workflow of invoice processing in AP
• Input, code, and post non-purchase order related invoices with the appropriate documented approvals
• Scan all supplier invoices into the shared drive
• Check, code and process employee cash expenses
• Liaise with suppliers regarding account queries
• Produce additional reports on supplier information to LOB’s as necessary
• Supplier statement reconciliations on a monthly basis
• Management of the AP inbox, e-mail replies to suppliers and internally to advise on payment dates
* This role is hybrid, offering 2-3 days working from home *