My client is a leading business within the service sector and forms part of a much larger group, ideally situated in Milton Keynes.
Due to expansion and restructure, they have now engaged FRS on an exclusive basis to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Purchase Ledger Supervisor, on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director, this role offers broad exposure, taking responsibility for the Purchase Ledger Team.
• Day to Day Management of a busy Purchase Ledger Department processing upwards of 5000 invoices per month
• Lead, Motivate and develop a team of 8 Purchase Ledger and Procurement Professionals
• Complete performance reviews and annual staff appraisals
• Ensure that workloads are correctly managed, meeting team and individual KPI’s and deadlines
• Drive project to improve internal process and systems to streamline department
• Escalation point for queries and complaints relating to Purchase Ledger Process
• Responsible for Weekly and Monthly Payment of Suppliers and Expenses
• Ad hoc duties as requested by Finance Director
Applicants will need to have an in-depth knowledge of start to finish Purchase Ledger, having worked at a supervisory / managerial level is key.
You will be a natural leader with the proven ability to lead and motivate, and have experience of using ERP Systems.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis, with excellent benefits and a basic salary of up to £27,000.