FRS are recruiting an Accounts Supervisor for a successful SME based in Banbury.
You will be reporting into the Finance Director and leading a small team, taking full responsibility for transactional finance within the business.
You must have previous managerial or supervisory experience, as this role will have a couple of finance staff reporting into you – a great opportunity for someone looking to gain further experience of managing a small team, or likewise an experienced finance professional looking for an excellent opportunity.
The business are continuously growing and this role will include ad hoc project work alongside the Finance Director.
Duties will include:
– Managing the Sales and Purchase Ledgers
– Ensuring all month end checks are completed
– Taking responsibility for transactional finance within the business, and working ad-hoc with the Finance Director with month end work
– Ensuring effective communication within the finance team
– Management of Credit Control
– Reviewing work produced by the finance team and being a ”go-to” for any queries
– Assisting with targets / KPI”s within the team
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Ability to manage own time effectively and others
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Self-motivated with a positive and can-do attitude
– Ability to use initiative to help drive team performance
– Able to take ownership and see processes through from start to finish
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Ability to responsibly delegate
– Effective time and resource managing ability
– Ethical mindset and appreciation of confidentiality