My client is a well regarded SME business, manufacturing specialist products, ideally situated within Coalville, North West Leicestershire.
Due to continued growth and improvement of Finance Systems, they now have a newly created position for an Assistant Accountant to join the team.
Reporting into the Finance Director, this is a key position as part of a 3 person strong finance team, assisting with:
• Production of subsidiary business management accounts
• Journals, Accruals, Pre Payments and Fixed Asset balance
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• Completion of Quarterly VAT, Expense and EC Sales returns
• Bank Account Management, Petty Cash and Cash, Management of FX / Foreign Currency
• Monitor Cash flow and provide forecast
• Creation of reports using MS, and daily use of recently implemented Sage 200 Accounting Systems
• Ad hoc duties as required, and Month and Year End
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained within a similar position, previous Sage experience is essential.
A good general level of IT Literacy is required, including MS Excel.
In return, my client can offer a fun and friendly working environment where you will be joining a dynamic and forward thinking team.
Study support towards AAT / CIMA / ACCA can be offered, however applicants should be aware that scope for career development is not likely for the next 2-3 years.
In return, flexible working hours (37.5 hours), coupled with excellent benefits, study and a basic salary of £25,000 can be offered.