FRS are assisting a well established and rapidly growing SME, with the recruitment of an Assistant Accountant.
You will be working within a small finance team and reporting into the Finance Director, and be responsible for the below duties.
Ideally you will hold some form of accounting qualification (AAT, CIMA, ACCA), and will want to join a vibrant business who offer a casual dress policy and flexible working hours.
Duties will include:
– Assisting with month end procedures
– Journals and accruals
– Bank reconciliations
– Balance sheet reconciliations
– Fixed Assets
– Assisting with the management of the fleet vehicles (taxation, insurances)
– Management of the Sales and Purchase Ledger
– Assisting with Credit Control
– VAT returns
– BACS payments