FRS are assisting a business based in Harlow, with the recruitment of an Assistant Accountant to join their vibrant and ever-growing business.
You will be working in a team environment and reporting into the Finance Manager, with all aspects of transactional finance as noted below.
The business use SAP, suitable candidates will have experience using this in a growing, fast paced business previously, alongside being personable and mixing well with the well established finance team.
Duties will include:
– Working closely with the site Finance Manager, to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters
– Oversee payroll transactions and carry out weekly payroll for over 150 employees
– Reconciliation of Pension data and following up any discrepancies
– Inputting into Purchase Ledger / Sales Ledger from source documents when required, on SAP Business One, with accuracy
– Reconciliation of supplier statements
– Dealing with invoice and payment queries
– Chasing of missing credit card invoices
– Completion of supplier credit application forms, when required
– Responsible for ensuring all ledgers are tidy and any discrepancies followed up
– Weekly payments via BACS
– Monthly payments via BACS
– Cashflow management
– Weekly bank reconciliation for current and credit card accounts
– Process weekly stock takes (alternated)
– Assist Finance Manager with weekly internal reporting
– Weekly sales reconciliation
– Calculation and payment of PAYE / NIC and E-Submission on Sage
– Liaison with IT support company on IT issues