Experience / Role:
• Preparation of management accounts
• Posting / Reviewing accruals and prepayments
• VAT / Intrastat
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Reviewing AR and AP ledgers
• Fixed Assets / Depn
• Intercompany reconciliations
• Proactive in identifying and resolving System issues, must be able to work with IT
• Very good knowledge of Excel and data manipulation
• Thrives on getting involved with the wider company, doesn’t just look at the numbers
• Not afraid to challenge the status quo
This will be a good stepping stone for someone looking to progress their career.
• £25,000 – £28,000
• Up to 15% bonus scheme
• Study support
• Death in Service
A leading manufacturer along with distribution of complimenting brands.
With a current turnover of £13m, we have growth plans which has given rise for the requirement of a Management Accountant to provide valuable support in the finance function.
The successful applicant will report to the Financial Controller, but will also need to interact closely with all departments.
An in-depth knowledge of our products is not an essential requirement.