My client is a leading business within the manufacturing sector, due to continued growth they now have a vacancy for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the team.
Working from the offices in Coalville, Leicestershire you will work closely with the finance manager, assisting with a broad array of duties, including:
• Purchase Ledger – Processing, matching, batching and coding, payment of suppliers and reconciliations
• Sales Ledger – Raising of sales invoices, allocation of incoming payment, reconciliation, raising credit notes
• General Ledger – Journals, Accruals, Pre-Payments, Maintenance of fixed assets and depreciation
• Credit Control – Chasing of overdue balances and resolving queries delaying payment
• Cash and Banking – Management of company bank accounts, Cash books, petty cash
• Payroll – Assist with the day to day running of company PAYE
• Month End Reporting and Analysis – Creation of reports and analysis for senior management team
• Ad Hoc duties – Assist with other finance duties as requested by the finance manager
Applicants will need to have previous finance experience and be happy working within a varied and challenging position.
A good level of IT Literacy is also key, however full training will be given on the company Bespoke Accounting System.
In return, long term career security coupled with continued on the job training and development coupled with a competitive basic salary awaits.