My client based in LE19, is looking for an Assistant Accountant from a Practice background.
A confident and competent AAT individual, with previous experience working in a busy general practice Accountants office.
• Jobs to include; completion of accounts for partnerships and larger limited company clients.
• Self Assessment Tax Returns linked to the accounts jobs undertaken.
• Able to work on individual clients and report directly to the partner, whilst also flexible enough to work as part of the busy Accounts department.
• Interaction with clients on a daily basis by phone, email and face to face meetings.
• Assisting the Partner with portfolio management tasks and ensuring that deadlines are met.
• Filing of accounts, CT600’s and other forms to HMRC and Companies House.
• Assisting the firm by helping with training of the junior Accountants, by answering queries as and when called upon to do so.
• The flexibility to help out in other areas to ensure the smooth running of what is a small, but busy office.
• Prior use of Iris Accounting suite, Sage, Xero and Microsoft office would be useful, but not essential.