FRS are recruiting an Assistant Accountant for a SME based near Marston Green, with excellent transport links.
Reporting into the FD and working in a finance team of four, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of transactional finance and assisting the Finance Director with month end preparation.
Ideally, you will be AAT Qualified and / or looking to further study in the near future, but it is not essential.
The business are looking for someone who is friendly and approachable, enjoys a vibrant office full of characters and who is confident to propose new ideas.
Duties will include:
• Posting of cash book entries and bank reconciliations
• Process all supplier expenses and salary payments
• Manage production of payroll through external bureaux
• Assist with balance sheet reconciliations
• Coordinate the month end close of ledgers to agreed timescales
• Maintain fixed asset records
• Divisional and cost centre reporting
• Assist Financial Director with Monthly reporting routine
• Assisting with Credit Control
• Maintaining the Purchase and Sales Ledger
A salary of £24,000 – £28,000 plus benefits are on offer, with interviews happening ASAP.