My client is a well regarded SME Family Business within the Export industry, ideally located in West Leicestershire near Jct. 21 of the M1 / M69 and therefore easily commutable from across the midlands.
Due to continued expansion within Pharmaceutical supply, they now have a vacancy to expand their accounts team.
Working as part of a fun and friendly office of 11, this role will report into the Finance Manager and assist with the day to day running of a busy accounts office.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of using Sage, and will assist with:
• Management of Purchase, Sales and General Ledgers
• Processing of Journals, Accruals and Prepayments
• Control and monitor company bank account and cash books
• Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliation
• Making of payments to suppliers and expenses, Transfer Payments including multi currency
• Chasing of overdue payments and resolve queries delaying payments
• Daily use of MS Excel and Sage Accounting Systems to create reports
• Ad hoc duties to assist with Management Accounting at Month / Year End
The ideal candidate will have an interest in studying AAT if not already qualified, however those working towards ACCA or CIMA would also be considered.
Being a small accounting office, personality fit is key, and a fun and friendly character is best suited to this environment.
Working hours are 9-5pm Mon – Thur and 9-4pm Friday, some flexibility on this or even part time hours can also be considered.
In return, my client is able to offer a great working environment, you will be joining a secure family business with a history of local trade of over 40 Years.
A basic salary of up to £24,000, coupled with Study Support and benefits await.