We are seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant to join our busy finance department on a permanent part time basis, 20 hours per week home based.
You will work as part of a small team, and ideally have previous all round accounts experience.
• Maintaining Purchase, Sales and Nominal ledger
• Bank Reconciliation
• Investigating and resolving invoice queries
• Producing reports and assisting the Financial Controller in preparing the Management Accounts
• Assisting in the annual review / audit of the business
• Set up new suppliers
• Supplier invoice posting, including staff expenses / credit cards
• Assisting the Financial Controller with any ad hoc duties
You will have:
– IT skills and proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook and Word
– Experience of accounting software and / or payroll functions
– Knowledge of MS Navision and / or Sage payroll would be an advantage
– Previous accounts experience in all aspects of accounting, possibly part qualified