My client is a leading business within the healthcare sector and ideally situated within Loughborough, therefore easily accessible from across the East Midlands.
Due to continued growth, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of an Assistant Accountant to join the team.
This position will report into the Finance Director, providing assistance across the below areas:
• Assist Finance Director with Month End Duties and closing of ledgers
• Assist Accountant with process of Journals, Accruals, PrePayments and maintenance of fixed asset register
• Intercompany Accounting and reconciliations between companies
• Management of bank accounts, to ensure smooth cash flow
• Ensure timely processing of supplier invoices onto Sage Systems
• Resolve queries relating to payment, and ensure timely payment of supplier via BACS
• Management of debtor, ensuring the timely billing / invoicing and payment from customers
• Oversee the running of a monthly payroll of up to 1,000 staff
• Daily use of Sage Line 50 / Line 100 and Sage Payroll alongside MS Excel
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained in a similar position, and be looking to join a fun and friendly team.
Study support towards AAT can be considered.
In return, a basic salary of up to £25,000 coupled with excellent benefits and long term career stability await.