My client is a privately owned and progressive Motor Retail Group, ideally situated on the Leicestershire / Warwickshire borders, with dealerships based across the UK and additional expansion planned for 2022.
Due to the above, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a dynamic Assistant Dealership Accountant to join the business.
** Previous Motor Trade / Motor Retail / Dealership experience is essential for this vacancy **
• Assist Group Financial Controller and Management Accountant in the timely production of Management Accounts for Group Dealerships
• Provide commentary and analysis of dealership performance
• Timely accounting on stock / depreciation / preparation centre costs
• Management of company bank accounts, including daily reconciliation
• Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Monitor dealership cash flow
• Daily use of Dealer Management Systems and MS Excel
• Assist Financial Controller in the leadership of a small team of 4 Accounts Assistants
The ideal candidate will have a can do approach and have the benefit of previous Motor Retail / Dealership Experience.
This role promises to be both varied and progressive, with my client also being open to giving a candidate at Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant level the chance to step up.
Study support towards AAT / ACCA / CIMA will be given, however the desire to study is not essential, with this employer putting more emphasis on real life experience.