FRS are recruiting a finance professional for a reputable business based in Peterborough.
Our client is looking to recruit ASAP, with interviews being held via MS Teams / Zoom, and initially you will be working from home.
You will be joining a business who have continued growing even throughout the Covid pandemic, which shows the strength of the brand.
Ideally, you will be a personable individual who enjoys working with vibrant colleagues, with substantial all round accounting experience.
Working in an established Finance team and reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
– Maintaining the Purchase Ledger – processing invoices, reconciling statement, BACS payments
– Management of Credit Control and the collection of aged debt, alongside a credit controller
– Ensuring all month end checks are completed on time and accurately
– Overseeing the transactional processes, ensuring continuous improvement
– Signing off work produced by three reports and setting KPI”s
– Working with the Assistant / Financial Controller to ensure month end is prepared efficiently
Apply right away if this is something of interest, my client is arranging interviews for suitable applicants.