My client is a leading business within the healthcare / pharmaceutical industry, experiencing excellent growth even during this COVID period.
Due to the above, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of an Assistant Finance Manager / Financial Accountant to join the business, ideally situated in North West Leicestershire near to Jct. 22 of the M1 and M42, therefore easily commutable from across both the East and West Midlands.
Reporting into the Finance Manager (No1 in Finance), this is a key position assisting with the day to day running of operational finance.
• Oversee the day to day running of Purchase, Sales and General Ledgers
• Management of company cash books, petty cash
• Control company bank accounts, ensuring smooth cash flow
• Payment of suppliers via BACS, and Payment of Expenses
• Calculation of expenses, monitor spend of company Credit Cards
• Reconciliation of Bank Accounts and Supplier Statements
• Balance Sheet Reconciliation and analysis of variances
• Journals, Accruals, Pre Payments and Intercompany Accounting
• Completion of VAT Returns
• Closing of Ledgers at month end and associated reporting
• Ad hoc projects including of processes / controls / systems
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar position, and be working towards qualification (AAT / ACCA / CIMA) if not already qualified.
This role promises to be both varied and challenging with excellent scope for career development.
A basic salary of £35,000 coupled with excellent benefits await.