The company is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality products.
We provide consumers with a comprehensive range of products in four key mega-categories – fresh meat and sausage, bacon and gammon, cooked meat, and convenience and snacking.
Our farm-to-fork operation is unique in the industry, while our strategic framework puts customers, product, efficiency and people at the heart of everything we do, all with a view to growing responsibly.
If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
We are currently seeking to recruit an Assistant Financial Accountant to join our fast paced central finance team in Warwick.
You will already be qualified or working towards your CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualification, and are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your talent, and build your knowledge.
The Key Skills required for this role are:
– A high level of accuracy, attention to detail and good presentation skills.
– Be team orientated.
– Have a competent knowledge of accounts processes.
– An ability to analyse data, spot anomalies, challenge and question transactions.
– Be able to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and be open to improving current methods.
– Be able to communicate with, and to various levels within the business.
You will also be confident in using Excel, and be able to adapt to systems.
What we offer:
We care about our people and offer an excellent package, including:
– Competitive salaries
– Pension and life assurance for all our employees
– Reward Scheme where you can claim hundreds of discounts
– Equipped for life programme; including mini health MOT”s, cycle to work scheme and more