My client is a well-known organisation, due to continued growth they are seeking a Financial Accountant.
Ideally, a candidate seeking their first or second move from an Accountancy Practice.
The purpose of the job is to assist with the preparation of both management and financial accounts, plus be part of the team that help with compliance matters.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Production of monthly management accounts
• Assist with budgeting and forecasting
• Prepare year-end financial accounts
• VAT returns
• Maintain effective control systems
• Assist with Audit
• Maintain Fixed Asset registers
The Ideal candidate will have the following:
• Qualified or nearly Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
• Extensive Tax knowledge
• Both Management and Financial Accounting experience
• Excellent communication skills