My client is a well regarded manufacturing business, ideally situated on the outskirts of Melton Mowbray.
Due to continued growth, they now have an exciting and highly progressive vacancy for an Assistant Management Accountant to join the team.
Working closely with the Management Accountant, duties will include.
• To produce the gross margin reconciliation for issue to the business, being able to confidently discuss with the MA
• Maintenance of ERP Accounting System Data e.g. – new item setup, bill of materials etc.
• Support MA in the costing process, and concept to launch process
• Responsibility for accuracy and collation of weekly profit and loss pack, and sending reports to the business
• Maintain and update daily labour performance reports
• Involvement in producing weekly material variances, moving towards daily variances
• Weekly reconciliations e.g. direct and indirect labour, purchase returns
• General day to day accounting responsibilities as guided by the Management Accounts team
• Coordination and production of weekly KPI information
• Other ad hoc work or analysis as required
The ideal candidate will have some previous experience gained within a Management Accounting Position, and ideally have gained the experience working for a dynamic and fast paced business.
Strong analytical skills and good experience of MS Excel is essential.
In return, a competitive basic salary coupled with study support and excellent benefits await.
This role promises to be highly progressive, and the ability to develop both within the business and wider group can be offered.