My client is a well regarded and rapidly expanding business within the construction industry.
Due to a recent acquisition, they have now engaged FRS to assist with the recruitment of an Assistant Management Accountant to join the newly created offices based close to East Midlands Airport.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, you will provide financial support to a number of areas of this newly acquired business, whilst also working closely with Group Finance.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
– Assist in preparation of monthly Management Accounts and reporting.
– Assist in preparation of forecasting and annual budgeting process.
– Cost analysis reporting – improve the level of cost reporting and awareness across all operations – Update and improve standard costing model.
– Hold monthly one to one cost review meetings with key budget holders.
– Sales analysis reporting and customer profitability analysis.
– KPI reporting for internal reviews and external requirements.
– Capex reporting – Ensure capital expenditure processes are followed and capital spend is accurately reported.
– Provision of information for auditing purposes.
– Provide a level of cover for the Assistant Management Accountant.
– Other ad hoc projects as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be working towards CIMA / ACCA / AAT, with previous experience gained within Management / Financial Accounting.
This position promises to be highly progressive both within the division and Group, study support and career development will be embraced.
In return, my client is able to offer a basic salary of up to £35,000 coupled with excellent benefits.