My client is a well regarded and rapidly expanding owner managed business, ideally situated on the Leicestershire / Warwickshire borders.
Due to continued expansion, they now have a newly created vacancy for an Assistant Accountant to join the business.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, this position promises to be both varied and challenging.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained within an Accounting environment, with a sound understanding of double entry.
* Assist with the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
* Working with FC to create budget and provide forecast
* Analysis of variances, and provide commentary to FC / MD
* Completion of EC Sales, Intrastat and VAT Returns
* Journals, accruals, prepayments and fixed asset management
* Management of company Bank Accounts, Ensuring Smooth Cash Flow
* Reconciliation of Balance Sheet and Banks
* Assist with the overseeing of Ledgers
* Aid Financial Controller with the delivery of improvement projects
* Daily use of MS Excel and Sage Line 50
Prior experience of Sage would be an advantage, however this is not essential.
In return, my client is able to offer a fun, friendly and modern office, and you will be joining the business at a key period of growth.
Long term stability and career progression (if desired) can therefore be offered.