My client is a well established and rapidly expanding, privately owned business within the investment and property management industry.
Due to continued growth, FRS have been engaged to assist in the delivery of a dynamic Part Qualified Accountant to join the business, based on the outskirts of Dudley.
Working closely with the Financial Controller and SLT, this is a varied and progressive position assisting with all aspects of Management Accounting.
– Assist with Budget setting process, completing regular reviews
– Production of management accounts, to include forecasting and analysis of variances
– Provide commentary and analysis on performance to SLT
– Review activity and provide insight on profitable areas
– Maintenance of fixed assets, raising journals, processing accruals / prepayments and intercompany activity
– Daily use of MS Excel and bespoke finance systems
– Ad hoc duties as requested at month and year end
The ideal candidate will be working towards a qualification (AAT / ACCA / CIMA), with prior management accounting experience.
A good level of IT Literacy, to include MS Excel to intermediate level is required.
In return, my client can offer a great working environment coupled with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and long term career development and security.
The successful candidate will be mentored by a great Financial Controller, with Study Support also being offered.