My client is a divisional business of an international group with interests in both manufacturing and Sales and Distribution.
Due to increased demand, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Part Qualified Accountant to join the business on an ongoing Temporary Basis.
Whilst initially being recruited as a temporary position, it may be of interest that a temporary to permanent position could also be considered.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, this position forms part of a small finance team, assisting with:
* Assist in the production of monthly management accounts
* Review variances and provide commentary to Financial Controller
* Creation of reports and analysis around sales, margin, pricing
* Journals, Accruals, Pre Payments and Intercompany Accounting
* Assist in completion of returns such as VAT / EC Sales / Intrastat
* Ad hoc projects and finance duties at Month and year End
The ideal candidate will be working towards a professional qualification (AAT / ACCA / CIMA) and have prior experience in a similar position, gaining exposure across Financial or Management Accounting.
A good level of IT Literacy is Key, this business currently use MS Dynamics Navision along with MS Excel for Analysis.
This position is to be based from home on an ongoing basis, occasional travel to the clients premises in Newark may be required.
A basic salary in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 can be offered, and the role is expected to last at least 6 months if not made permanent.