My client is a well established and ambitious business with interests in both retail, e-commerce and healthcare.
Due to expansion, they now have a vacancy for a Management Accountant to join the business, ideally situated between Coventry and Rugby.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the successful candidate will:
• Assist in the production of monthly management accounts, providing analysis on variances
• Assist in the creation of the budget and provide forecasts
• Produce Sales, Pricing, Performance KPI reports, with analysis and commentary
• Timely reconciliation of Balance Sheet and assisting with VAT returns, and interactions with HMRC and other external regulatory bodies
• Work closely with transactional finance team to ensure the timely processing and closing of Payroll, Purchase, Sales and General ledgers
• Assist in the creation of new reports, providing MI on business / product / store performance (MS Excel)
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant working towards (AAT / CIMA / ACCA), and have prior experience gained within a similar position.
Prior experience of using Sage 200 or Dynamics Navision is desirable, with abilities in MS Excel, to include Pivot Tables and v lookups being essential.
Whilst the BAU running for Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly Finance duties is key to this position, my client is a dynamic and forward thinking business with excellent scope for candidates to be involved in projects, to include ERP Systems Migration.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £30,000 – £35,000 DOE, coupled with Study support and excellent scope for continued development.