My client is a well-established and rapidly expanding e-commerce business, and forms part of a larger international group.
Due to continued expansion, FRS have been enlisted to deliver the recruitment of an Assistant Management Accountant to join the business.
This is a newly created role and promises to be both varied and progressive, with candidates being offered both on the job training and study support towards AAT / ACCA / CIMA.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, this position will work closely with the Management Accountant, assisting with:
• Assist HOF and Management Accountant in the timely production of Monthly Management Accounts
• Provide commentary and analysis on variances
• Creation of report using MS Excel and provide analysis on sales, margin, stock
• Intercompany Accounting, Accruals, Prepayments and Journals
• Maintenance of fixed asset register and depreciation
• Management of company bank accounts
• Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• Assist AP / AR / GL Clerks at month end, providing cover in times of holiday or sickness
• Ad hoc projects as part of the company’s push for continuous improvement and growth
• Daily use of MS Excel and SAP Business One Systems
The ideal candidate will have broad experience gained across Purchase / Sales / General Ledgers, and be looking to build a longer career in accountancy.
Previous experience in management accounting is desirable, however those wishing to take a first step into management accounting will be considered.
Applicants must have a good level of IT Literacy, to include MS Excel to Pivot Tables and V / H Look Ups.
Prior knowledge of SAP or ERP Systems is also desirable but not essential.
In return, my client can offer a fun and friendly office environment in pleasant, modern, open plan surroundings but also offer scope for candidates to work from home part of the week.
A starting salary of £25,000 – £30,000 coupled with excellent benefits, discounts and study support can be offered.