My client is a well regarded and expanding business, providing specialist training services to individuals and businesses alike.
Due to succession planning, they now have a vacancy for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their UK head offices based in South Coventry, near to Coventry Airport.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, this is a key role to the business, assisting with the timely completion of company Financial and Management Accounting duties.
* Assist with the timely completion of monthly management accounts, to include exposure to Budgeting, Forecasting, Analysis of Variances and ownership of P&L
* Journals, accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and Inter-company Accounting
* Reconciliation of Balance Sheet and Bank Accounts
* Ensure the timely payments of suppliers and expenses
* Management of company bank accounts, ensuring smooth cash flow
* Oversee the management of purchase / sales / general ledgers
* Ad hoc duties as requested
The ideal candidate will be working towards formal qualification (CIMA / ACA / ACCA / AAT) if not already qualified, and have previous experience gained within a similar position, those that are QBE with prior experience will also be considered.
A good level of IT literacy is essential, to include strong MS Excel, prior experience of Sage is desirable.
This position promises to be both varied and progressive, with excellent support from a great FC and highly regarded Group Finance Director.
In return, a great working environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and study can be offered.