Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Job type: Full time
We are a business advisory, housing 13 specialist services with each team dedicated to offering the best possible service to owner-managed and SME businesses across the UK.
Our key to achieving this is through our knowledgeable, energetic and agile team who work hard to assist our client’s businesses, helping them not only with their day-to-day business needs but also to build and deliver their business strategies, goals and ambitions.
We always seek the best talent, looking for individuals who are technically brilliant, solution-focused and continually strive to be the best in class. Each member of our team plays an integral part in creating the unique feel and culture of our business, which in turn helps us continue to grow, develop and evolve.
Time is split between our Northampton and Leicester offices.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Audit Senior to help develop our current team, and expand the continuous growth of our current client base. The primary objective of this role is to play an integral part within the existing audit teams, and to deliver the best possible service to our audit clients.
– Management and delivery of assignments
– Planning assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review
– Supervising, delegating and reviewing work to juniors
– Delivering information to clients in a timely manner
– Displaying in-depth client and industry knowledge
– Managing client communication in an effective manner
– Identifying where there are shortfalls of work to cover chargeability and alert Managers
– Attending stock takes
– Previous experience of working in audit, ideally obtained within practice
– AAT / ACCA / ACA fully qualified
– Experience of completing private company audits
– Knowledge of and experience using analytical review
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong communication and organisational skills
– Experience managing and controlling workflows in a practice environment
– Excellent time management
– Can work well under pressure, hit deadlines and respond promptly to requests
– Computer literate; keyboard skills, proficiency in Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
– Willingness to work out of all regional offices and to travel according to the needs of the role
What is on offer:
– A salary of £30,000 – £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
– 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
– Study support opportunity for the right candidate, after successful completion of probation
– Health cash plan
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Group Income Protection
– Group Life Assurance x3
– Pension Auto Enrolment
– Benefits Discounts Portal
– Quarterly functions and events
– Parking on-site
– Friendly and inclusive working environment
– Regular training and development