Our client is currently recruiting for an Audit Senior for their practice based in Northamptonshire, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress to Partner.
The role will include 75% audit and 25% accounts preparation:
• Conduct Audit for a range of business, from £500K to £25m Turnover.
• Full responsibility for all aspects of planning, including budgeting resourcing, coordinating manager and partner, client meetings and visits.
• Draft the budget and assign audit areas to team members (where applicable), so as to manage the audit risks and develop the team members.
• Where applicable, prepare or supervise the preparation of the draft statutory financial statements, based on the information provided by the client.
• Where appropriate, allocate work to team members based on skill and knowledge of team members, ensuring to meet development objectives; in particular assigning more responsibility to more junior staff.
• Act as a point of contact for both manager and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the audit.
• To maintain time records and appraisal records.
The successful candidate will be / have:
• Have previous Audit experience (Essential).
• Proactively identifies client needs and keeps them informed of project status as appropriate.
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels.