FRS are assisting an ambitious family owned business in Stratford-upon-Avon, with the recruitment of a Bookkeeper.
You will be responsible for managing all transactional finance within the business, and working directly alongside the Managing Director and Finance Director.
The role will suit candidates coming from owner managed businesses who are not afraid to get stuck in with ad hoc duties in the office alongside their financial responsibilities, as the company boast an “everyone mucks in” mindset.
Duties will include:
– Management of the Purchase Ledger
– Managing the Sales Ledger and chasing up of overdue invoices
– Assisting with month and year end activity
– Working closely alongside the project management team, ensuring invoices are sent out on time and budgets are monitored
– Ad hoc reporting and analysis
Ideal candidates will have / be:
– Local to the business
– Formally qualified (AAT / CIMA / ACCA) but this is not essential
– An excellent communicator at all levels
– Experience of working for owner managed business previously
– Be able to manage the workload and assist the Director in his day to day activities